What Our Customers Are Saying
webJobs Lets You...
Start A Job Site That's Fully AutomatedJust like Monster.com, you can let employers post jobs and candidates apply.
Maximize Free Google Traffic With SEOEvery page is search engine optimized to get the best possible rank in Google.
Send Resume & Job Alerts by EmailKeep candidates and employers coming back with automatic email matches.
Charge People and Keep All RevenuesYou set the prices and keep all the revenues. We never take a commission.
Integrate Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedInUse social media to allow users to easily import information and share it.
Fully Manage Your Content Easily Without ProgrammingCreate news, blog posts, and other site content with no programming knowledge.
Why Choose webJobs
The We the most feature rich, detail oriented job board platform on the market. It has been consistenly improved for years and we release more updates than anyone.
Large or small, our customers rave about our responsiveness, follow through, and competence. As one of the few U.S. job board vendors in the market, we work your hours and speak your language.
We don't nickel and dime you at every turn. We quote a single price and clearly explain what we include. Unlike competitors, all revenues are yours alone.
Reliable and experienced company
Web Scribble Solutions is privately held, based in New York based, and with no VC funding and no funded debt. We've been in business since 2001 and have over a decade of experience building job boards.
Scalable, fast, and available
No other product has been proven capable of webJobs scalability under extreme load. Our Amazon cloud-based hosting makes it possible for the platform to scale to any size.
Tailored to your needs
We understand that every site is different, and that you may need something custom. We're here to help. Big or small, our team can execute your project successfully and on schedule.
webJobs is the top choice for 1,000+ entrepreneurs, recruiters, small business, and universities.
- Recruiters use webJobs to source candidates passively directly from their web site
- Colleges/universities run career sites to connect students with prospective employers
- Companies use webJobs for the career section of their web site to source candidates
- Existing web sites have added a job board as a subsection to monetize their web site
- Entrepreneurs and small businesses start their own job board to focus on a niche not yet met
- Marketers use job board software's SEO features to get traffic and monetize job postings
We've Been Featured In
- Mar 13Once your job board is live and features tons of exciting vacancies, you’re going to need to think of ways to spread the word to generate traffic to your site. After all what good is having a kick ass job … Continue reading
- Jan 31OK, so it’s a given that LinkedIn is the go-to social media tool for recruiters. But where does Facebook fit in these days? There was a time when news on recruiters and employers checking Facebook profiles to vet candidates was … Continue reading
- Dec 07We’ve previously covered why every career site needs to think about mobile. It’s a huge and quickly growing market that is on pace to outgrow desktop in 2014. The number one shortcoming for most career sites is the lack of … Continue reading
- Nov 29You’ve created a beautifully designed site, got some jobs posted, so now what? Getting job seekers to visit your site and ultimately apply for those jobs is something every career site struggles with. Everyone’s heard that social media and search … Continue reading