We'd love to earn your business. Here's why over 10,000 customers have loved our products.
Use our experience
We've worked with thousands of websites, and we know what works and what doesn't. We've applied this knowledge in every aspect of our product design.
Great service is everything
Great software is nothing without great customer service. You'll love our software, but you'll love our customer support to help you every step of the way even more.
Avoid huge development cost
Building from scratch costs tens of thousands and many months to complete. Then, months more to iron out bugs. Use a mature off-the-shelf product that's stood the test of time.
Grow using our platform
While our prices are low enough for people just starting out, we've ensured that the software can scale with your growth. That's why customers with hundreds of thousands of users still use us today.
We keep it fresh
Just check our our blog to see development news. We're releasing new versions all the time, to make sure you can top your competition. When it comes to features, our customers are always on top.
Tailor to your needs
We understand that every site is different, and that you may need some custom features. Get access to the code so your developers can make changes, or hire our talented developers to help.
- Mar 13Once your job board is live and features tons of exciting vacancies, you’re going to need to think of ways to spread the word to generate traffic to your site. After all what good is having a kick ass job … Continue reading
- Jan 31OK, so it’s a given that LinkedIn is the go-to social media tool for recruiters. But where does Facebook fit in these days? There was a time when news on recruiters and employers checking Facebook profiles to vet candidates was … Continue reading
- Dec 07We’ve previously covered why every career site needs to think about mobile. It’s a huge and quickly growing market that is on pace to outgrow desktop in 2014. The number one shortcoming for most career sites is the lack of … Continue reading
- Nov 29You’ve created a beautifully designed site, got some jobs posted, so now what? Getting job seekers to visit your site and ultimately apply for those jobs is something every career site struggles with. Everyone’s heard that social media and search … Continue reading
About our company
- Based in Troy, New York
- Founded in 2001
- 10,000+ customers, millions of users
- Our products work in a few clicks
- Customer service is our #1 priority