TROY, New York – On August 12th from 1:30PM to 3PM EDT, Web Scribble CEO, Alexey Gutin, will join ESSAE’s panel of experts for their panel discussion, Careers in a Post-COVID World.
Careers in a Post-COVID World is a hybrid event where ESSAE will be broadcasting the discussion live from the Albany Capital Center. A limited number of in-person attendees are welcome to join the event, otherwise attendees can watch the broadcast via Zoom.
Industry experts will discuss the future of the association workforce to provide an overview of what has happened, how COVID-19 has impacted the job market, how to adapt to these changes to remain valuable and to provide a sense of optimism for the future and opportunities the pandemic has created.
The panel of experts:
- Host and Moderator: Paul Fahey, Vice President, Overit
- Khamali Brown, Dale Carnegie of Northeastern New York
- Brian Buff, Vice President Association Management Operations, Capitol Hill Management Services, Inc.
- Alexey Gutin, CEO, Web Scribble
- Lois M. Johnson, Director of Workforce Strategies, Workforce Development Institute
- Rose Miller, President, Pinnacle HR
- Dawn Penfold, President, Meetingjobs, LLC
During the event, attendees can expect the following topics to be discussed:
- What is the impact on careers and how might those within the industry recover? With a focus on association, non-profit, meetings, and hospitality
- Job market trends, future and observations
- As events have gone virtual, what new skills are needed and what does the future look like for job security
- What new skills are needed in this post-COVID business world? What can employees or job seekers do to adapt and evolve?
- How can employers help staff develop new skill sets?
- How might hiring practices change? What will companies be looking for and how might resumes be adjusted or updated?
- Strategies to better serve your members during their career transitions
- Optimism and opportunity
For more information on the event, including member and non-member pricing, substitution and cancellation policies, visit essae.org/careers-post-covid.
About Web Scribble
Web Scribble provides innovative job board and career center software solutions to hundreds of associations throughout the world. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Troy, NY, Web Scribble’s career centers are designed to drive non-dues revenue and create a better user experience for both employers and job seekers. For more information, visit webscribble.com or call 1-888-706-1394.